Energy Performance Certificates for Holiday Lets

The government has recently published guidance setting out when an energy performance certificate is required for properties rented out as holiday accommodation.

This checklist summarises the guidance.

For further information, please contact our Commercial Property Team.

Contact us

O'Neill Patient Solicitors LLP

Chester House, 2 Chester Road, Hazel Grove,  Stockport, Cheshire, SK7 5NT


0161 694 3000 / 0161 483 8555



0844 576 2140 (we do not accept service by fax or email)