Domestic Violence

Unfortunately some relationships are of an abusive or violent nature and protection is needed through the Court. If you have been assaulted, threatened or harassed or in fear then we can help you take urgent steps to deal with the situation by making an application to the Court for a Non-Molestation and Occupation Order, the latter Order evicting your partner or ex-partner from the property and ordering them not to return. We can liaise with the police in relation to any further steps that may be required or subsequent criminal proceedings which may be taken by the police for breach.

Domestic violence may have a serious impact on children and contact.